When updating to Qiata version 3.0, templates must be reset to guarantee technical operation. The following files and templates are affected:
- Upload Page (upload_plain.html)
- Reset Password Page (reset_password.html)
- Pincode-Seite (pincode.html)
- Newsletter Download Page (download_newsletter.html)
- Login Page (login.html)
- Forgot Password Page (forgot_password.html)
- UI-Footer (footer.html)
- Errorpage (error_page.html)
- Transfer Download Page (download_plain.html)
- Automatic Sign-Up Page (auto_signup.html)
- Main Styling (style.css)
- Login Styling (login.css)
With version 3.0, accessibility from the internal system to the external FQDN is inevitably required. The Qiata must be able to access the OpenID service via its own FQDN (e.g. https://demo.secudos.com/.well-known/openid-configuration). If necessary, please adjust the host entries in DOMOS, or guarantee accessibility via the firewall.
Here is an example: Your system is running internally with the IP address: 192.168.1.1, the External IP is: 220.127.116.11, the FQDN is: files.domain.com. The system must now be able to resolve the FQDN files.domain.com from Internal. You can test this, for example, by starting a ping (Network -> Ping) to files.domain.com on the console or in DOMOS. If the FQDN is not resolvable, please create a new host entry in DOMOS.
- To do this, first log in to the DOMOS WebUI
- Navigate to the "Network" -> "Hosts" item
- Click on "Add a new host address"
- Then enter the IP address and the FQDN In our example, we enter here: 192.168.1.1 as the IP address and files.domain.com as the FQDN.
- Then click on "Activate Settings" to apply the configuration